Highly visible nitinol stent retriever
- Excellent full length visibility
- Hybrid cell design for successfull recanalisation*
- Smallest lasercut stent retriever for vessels from 1.0 mm
- For distal thrombectomy
- CE mark approved for vessel diameters from 1,0 - 5,5 mm
- Compatible with 0.0165’’ – 0.027’’ ID microcatheters
* Goertz, L. et al. (2022): Safety and Efficacy of the Novel Low-Profile APERIO Hybrid17 for a Treatment of Proximal and Distal Vessel Occlusion in Acute Ischemic Stroke: A Multi-Center Experience. World Neurosurgery, 2022, Nov; 167 pp. e386-e396
Find publications and clinical studies on our products.
with APERIO® Hybrid17 Thrombectomy Devices
M1, A2-A3 and A4 occlusion
APERIO® Hybrid17 Thrombectomy Device
Images are courtesy of Dr. Hannes Nordmeyer,
radprax at St. Lukas Hospital Solingen, Germany
Please consult the Instructions for Use for all indications, contraindications, warnings, cautions as well as possible adverse effects. Acandis® products are to be used exclusively by trained medical professionals. Orders are taken only in regions where the product is approved.
Please contact an Acandis® representative for product availability.