Braided, self-expanding nitinol stent
- Range Extension of ACCERO® Stent for more treatment options of intracranial aneurysms (e.g. within A. basilaris and A. carotis interna)
- Stent diameters from 7.0 – 10.0 mm, CE mark approved for vessel diameters from 5.5 – 10.0 mm
- Compatible with 0.039’’ ID delivery catheters
- Brilliant full length visibility due to nitinol composite wires with platinum core
- Excellent flexibility and wall apposition
- Flaring of the stent ends for optimised wall apposition
- BlueXide® surface finishing for optimised haemocompatibility
- Repositionable up to 90 % of its length
- 3D Sizing Support
The ACCERO® Rex Stent is currently in Limited Market Release. Please contact your Acandis® representative for product availability.
Non-clinical tests have shown that the Acandis implant is suitable for MR-examination. After implantation, patients can be safely scanned with a static magnetic field of 3 Tesla. The MR imaging quality may be affected if the implant is located in the area of interest. Optimisation of the imaging parameters is recommended. For further information on MRI compatibility please consult the instructions for use of the respective product.
Find publications and clinical studies on our products.
with ACCERO® Rex Stent
Fusiform vertebrobasilar aneurysm with a diameter up to 10 mm
First ACCERO® Rex Stent 10.0 x 60 mm partly deployed
Second ACCERO® Rex Stent fully deployed (Telescoping) with excellent wall adaption
Images are courtesy of Prof. Dr. René Chapot,
Alfried Krupp Hospital, Essen-Rüttenscheid, Germany
Please consult the Instructions for Use for all indications, contraindications, warnings, cautions as well as possible adverse effects. Acandis® products are to be used exclusively by trained medical professionals. Orders are taken only in regions where the product is approved. Please contact an Acandis® representative for product availability.