Braided, self-expanding nitinol stent
- HEAL Technology - next generation antithrombogenic coating
- Brilliant full length visibility due to nitinol composite wires with platinum core
- Easy and accurate placement due to additional radiopaque stent markers
- Excellent flexibility and wall apposition
- Optimised flaring of the stent ends
- Repositionable up to 90 % of its length
- BlueXide® surface finishing for optimised haemocompatibility
- CE mark approved for vessel diameters from 1.5 - 4.0 mm
- Compatible with 0.0165’’ - 0.017’’ ID microcatheters
- 3D Sizing Support
The ACCERO® heal Stent is currently in Limited Market Release.
Please contact your Acandis® representative for product availability.
Note: Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Information
Non-clinical tests have shown that the Acandis implant is suitable for MR-examination. After implantation, patients can be safely scanned with a static magnetic field of 3 Tesla. The MR imaging quality may be affected if the implant is located in the area of interest. Optimisation of the imaging parameters is recommended.
For further information on MRI compatibility please consult the instructions for use of the respective product.
Find publications and clinical studies on our products.
with ACCERO® heal Stent
After Stent Placement
Images are courtesy of Dr. Ekin Celik,
Hospital Ludmillenstift Meppen, Germany
Please consult the Instructions for Use for all indications, contraindications, warnings, cautions as well as possible adverse effects. Acandis® products are to be used exclusively by trained medical professionals. Orders are taken only in regions where the product is approved.
Please contact an Acandis® representative for product availability.